This tool is for:
- Songwriters and composers who need to write down how their compositions are harmonized.
- Music students who have to analyze the harmony of music or learn how to construct chords.
- Musicians who play with others. Knowing how to recognize chords will make it easier to communicate with your fellow musicians.
- Anyone who wishes to understand more about the naming and construction of chords.
- Three different ways to enter notes: Piano, String Instruments (such as guitar, bass, ukulele, mandolin, banjo), and Music Score Notation
- Hear the chords with different sounds, as block chord or arpeggio
- You can choose a chord on the piano and see how it could be played on the guitar or what it looks like in sheet music notation
- Extensive chord database
- Also searches for chords that match only partially, which helps to isolate passing melody notes from the actual chord you're looking for
- View the major scale degrees for selected notes to learn how the chord is constructed
- Bookmark your chords in the Favorites list
- Customize the way chords are notated
- For iPhone and iPod touch, also works with iPad
- Finally understand chords with Reverse Chord Finder Pro!